Tuesday 21 April 2009

An uneventful night

I came home so late today I had to skip my run, which I found so annoying. It's funny, but when I plan something and then it doesnt happen, it does piss me off somehow.

I had a pretty busy but univentful day at work - had the usual crazy mix-throw-what's-in-the-fridge salad with:
  • spinach
  • feta cheese
  • turkey ham
  • egg
  • cucumber
  • green pepper
  • grilled artichokes (I finished the container :( )


Then around 4pm had an Actimel Strawberry and a banana for snack but was pretty hungry when I left work. I was going to get a sesame snap snack from the shop in the station but it was already 7pm when I made it to the tube so I just waited for dinner as I knew I wouldnt be home before 8pm - Damn 1hour commute from East to West London!!!

Dinner was... Oh yeah, you guessed it right: Easter Lamb!


Now Im off to catch up with some Lost (mmm Sawyer...) and then it's bed time!

Cya later!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment