Tuesday 21 April 2009

Top Gear

Im telling you, going to be before midnight makes all the difference in the world... Even though, I really didnt wanna get out of bed this morning I could tell the difference, my head was less dizzy, my legs less heavy, generally I felt more rested.

My breakfast this morning was very similar to yesterday:
  • Bowl of fruit: mellon, pineapple, grapes
  • Glass of semi-skimmed milk
  • A gorgeous slice of tsoureki

I love how sunny it was today! Reminds me of home!

When I arrived at work, guess who's filming outside the tube station? That's right : TOP GEAR! There were sooo many people around, didnt know what to think of it in the beginning, assumed it was a fire alarm or sth!

Anyway better get doing some work - cya later xx

1 comment:

  1. thanks kiki for the comment about missing athens. the things being said these days about athens generally turn people off our city and country, so i really appreciate your comment

    ReplyDelete