Friday 24 April 2009

Pretty. Crazy.

Had a mad week but hey! The weekend is here!!
This is what I've been up to lately...

Thursday

Breakfast was a usual of late
  • Glass of semiskimmed milk
  • A slice (or two) of tsoureki
  • 4 strawberries
  • Half a mango
  • Handful of green grapes
  • A small red apple

I didnt finish all my fruit, so I packed it up in a baggie and had them at work as my 10.30am snack!


Lunch was a usual salad (forgot to take picture but it was 2 cauliflower and broccoli florets with some tuna chucks) but dinner was liquid (3 glasses of Chilean Merlot wine --- oooh so bad but also sooo good)

Friday

Breakfast
  • Strawberries
  • Granny Smith apple - so tasty!
  • Some red grapes
  • Milk
  • Tsoureki!

Lunch was a store-bought salad: Grilled salmon, new potatoes, cucumber, lettuce - yumminess at £3.25

Snack was what was some nuts:

  • Brazil Nuts
  • Stragalia (roasted chickpeas --- Does anyone know what the english word for these is?)
  • Roasted almonds


Dinner was liquid as per yesterday but I also had some cheese and meat platter with bread - naughty naughty naughty!

I'm off to take it easy now after what was a positively hellish work week and I'll keep u posted on my weekend!!

xx

PS. Must exercise over the weekend - must must must!!

No comments:

Post a Comment