Saturday 25 April 2009

Wagamama without Mamma

I spent Saturday in East London with my sis. First I had a small breakfast at home
  • Milk
  • Tsoureki
  • Some red grapes

I stopped by the post office before meeting my sis to pick up my new arrival - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book! Haha I'm such a geek - but I've seen all the movies and read all the books (plus I used to work for the production company) so it made sense to get this one too!

Of course the Jubilee line is down again today, so I had to make the dreaded change to the DLR at Bank Station - urgh such a labyrinth of a station that is. Check out the Docklands - so pretty huh?!

The Canary Wharf Tower....

And a view of Limehouse Marina from the DLR train

Lunch was an all-time favourite: Wagamama!!! My mom called while we were there and was making a cute complaint about us going there without her.... Hence the title of this post haha! :) I had the miso ramen soup (as always), my sis had the chicken soup and we had some tori kara age to share, downed with some peach ice tea - oh yummy!


As a footnote I would like to add the following message:

My thoughs go out to Jenna who lost her brother yesterday... It's funny but when you read someone's blog, you feel like you're reading their journal, like you're actually getting to know them. It was just so tragic and scary getting these bad news for her family.

Take care everyone x

1 comment:

  1. interesting food - never eaten jpanese - must do it some day

    ReplyDelete