Sunday 19 July 2009

Cold tofu isn't good tofu

I was experimenting yesterday with posting from my iphone which it totally cool however I still havent mastered the 'art' of posting with pictures.... All in good time, I guess, I'll have another attempt later on!

I did manage to make my Suunto training watch work but turns out you need a POD to measure speed and distance... HOW ANNOYING! It was a very expensive present and something I wanted for so long so I am double disappointed about this... boooo :-(. Being as pissed off as I was, I didnt go for a run and opted for a night in front of TV instead - cause I'm cool like that! Watched Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging, which was cute even thought a bit too 'young' for me and then later my flatmate and I watched Monster In-Law, which was meh. Very average I would say.

During the first movie, I had a fantastic snack of a watermellon slice. It was so juicy and sweet... really fantastic! I still cant believe this was on sale in Whole Foods for 99p for half a (very heavy) watermellon. It tasted like summer!


My dinner was a baby leaf salad, some cherry tomatoes (I think they are hidden under the greenery), parmesan cheese and tofu. I tried out a new flavour - Cauldron salad toppers marinated in tomato and basil. The package said ready to eat but I really should have heated it up beforehand... Cold tofu isnt good tofu :-S


The meal wasnt all that, but that was probably my fault right? Hehe. Plus I felt bloated for hours aftewards - Maybe it was the cold tofu???

This morning I had 2 slices of the multigrain Whole Foods bread with peanut butter and strawberry jam and a glass of semi-skimmed milk. I cant believe I went 24 years without ever trying this combination!!! It's so awesome you have no idea - Well unless you have tried it and then you do have an idea! :-)

I leave you with a picture of my god-daughter, aka cutest kid ever! Hope her parents dont mind me posting this picture!

Cya later xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment